Icky Thud

Friday, October 12, 2007

I just broke the blog layout. Never fear. I'll either repair it, or break it worse. What could go wrong?

20 Angst(s):

Peter Damien said...

I don't know if anyone was watching as the blog mysteriously turned into a plain white page with random lines of Spanish throughout. You probably thought I had gone surrealist on you.

Tori O. said...

Dang, I missed it.

Rllgthunder said...

This is what happens when you dis the interwebby gods, Pete.

Maybe you can offer Carrie up as a sacrifice?

Peter Damien said...

I have no idea. I think Carrie's changed her name and is living in the hills of Montana somewhere. If her, her husband, and her son are all hiding in Montana, then that brings the state population up to a record-breaking "5"

Carrie said...

How come, if it's a co-blog, I'm never informed/consulted on changes?

*pout*

Although... I do like this one better.

Peter Damien said...

Because you're never around? Sheesh. You're never here for dinner, the kids get themselves to school, the porch is unmended.

Rllgthunder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rllgthunder said...

Now now, Pete. Juniata County is a happenin' place. Especially this time of year when all the hillbillies are out hunting pumpkin. Damn things are intelligent and have to be carefully stalked. Carrie's just preoccupied right now. :D

Peter Damien said...

Excuse me, I'm just going to back out of the blast radius. I'll be just a minute.

Rllgthunder said...

No, no. You're thinking of how they dynamite to go fishing. Punkin huntin' requires a lot of patience and cunning.

And a set of strong arms to set the spring on the jaw trap. They take their punkin hunts seriously up there.

Peter Damien said...

It's shameless the way you two flirt.

Or fight.

Or bicker.

Or whatever it is.

And by "shameless," I mean "a bit creepy and icky."

Rllgthunder said...

It's called witty banter. Something you don't seem to understand, Pete, as you always go for the 'c' and 'i' adjectives. ;)

Although, Carrie has yet to banter with me today. Or a few weeks.

Carrie said...

Witty banter? How about "Go eff yourself"?

Peter Damien said...

*bursts into tears* This is why we can't have nice things...! I hate this family!

Rllgthunder said...

I'd give you both a shiny rep point for both of those comments.

But I can't.

So, I won't.

Peter Damien said...

There is no rep point system on blogs, I suppose. That's a shame. Rep points were a nice thing about AW. Alas.

Lori A. Basiewicz said...

MySpace blogs let you leave "kudos." They're like rep points, only they're not. They're points that people add to the comments they're already leaving, so really, I don't understand the point.

The blue layout is going to take a little getting used to. Is it permanent or transitory? I want to know whether I really need to get used to it.

Peter Damien said...

It's me being restless and shifting my legs. It's as permenant as anything.

Actually, I REALLY like the blue-layout, but I wish I could make it wider. That's why I changed the layout in the first place, because I didn't like how thin the text runs down the page, especially if I write a lengthy article.

I'm sure I'm still playing.

Lori A. Basiewicz said...

There is another alternative: Don't write lengthy articles. ;)

Peter Damien said...

Ironically, this blog post which has twenty comments now is the shortest out of all the surrounding posts. Evidently I talk too much. :)