Because I am surrounded by women

Saturday, September 1, 2007








Here! HERE ARE YOUR BABY PICTURES!

*runs off screaming*

12 Angst(s):

san_remo_ave said...

Aw --what a cutie she is! That wasn't so painful, was it?

Carrie said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! THOSE TOOOOOOOOOOOES!!!!!!

Awwwwwwwww, there is nothing like sweet little baby toes. And fingers. Where are the finger pictures?!

He's amazing, Pete.

Peter Damien said...

Dear sanremoave: I will tell my son you think that she's a little cutie.

:D

Alex Adams said...

He's beautiful!! Thanks for sharing.

san_remo_ave said...

I did know that, Pete --my apologies to the little fella! HE's still a cutie!

Clare said...

He's freakin' adorable. Especially in pictures 'cause then he's not screaming or pooping. :D

Midnight Muse said...

Egads. Don't you know those things poop, pee indiscriminately, scream at all hours of the night, and use up all your money?

Well, for one of those things, at least he's got looks going for him.

:D

Tori O. said...

Total cutie, Pete. He looks so sweet!

*Stumbles away to deal with her second onset of baby fever.*

Lori A. Basiewicz said...

AWWW. He's adorable, Pete. And he's getting so big. (Daddy looks like he's "maturing", too.)

Tori O. said...

Nope, Lori, you're wrong. Pete still looks twelve.

(Psst! Pete! Before you run off in another episode of angst, please note that I share your anguish as I look young for my age too.)

bjbw said...

That last pic is absolutely darling. What a gem. Congrats and best wishes to you again Pete.

Scott

(No, you don't know me, as a matter of fact, but I'm normal :)

Peter Damien said...

Anyone who declares themselves normal is highly suspect, you ask me!