Hooray! VHV is done!

Monday, September 3, 2007

Yay! Pete & I finally managed to squeeze in a few minutes to finish up Variety Hour V, which I believe has taken us longer to write than all 4 previous Variety Hours combined. Of course, at that time, I wasn't working a job outside the home, and Pete didn't have the adorable little guy in the post below.

I'm relieved it's done and posted, and I feel bad that it took so long for us to finish it. Hopefully our beloved readers find it worth the wait. :o)

I'm really excited to have that done now, so I can work on my new WIP. I'm really excited about it, because it's evolving nicely, and because I'm writing it in first person... something I haven't done before. I did get some work done to it over this long Labor Day weekend, but not as much as I wanted. Unfortunately, the tops of my curtains were all dusty and the windows desperately needed washed, so that took a huge chunk of my weekend.

I hope I can keep ahold of the excitement. My last novel was written when I didn't have this *job* thing hogging up my time.

Ugh. And I have a PTO meeting on Wednesday. Meh.

Maybe if I just don't show up for work... or the PTO meeting... they'll all just fire me. :oD

9 Angst(s):

Rllgthunder said...

Pity post. Since you can't compete with the baby picture post. :D

Peter Damien said...

That's my secret weapon on this blog now.

Midnight Muse said...

Cheater.

I hope 2.0 starts teething on Halloween. (insert evil hand rubbing and quality cackle)

Rllgthunder said...

Hmmm...no new blog entries for a while. Did you two fire each other?

Lori A. Basiewicz said...

I've been wondering the same thing, Rllgthunder. You could always come and visit me at m y new blog. It's something to do until Pete and Carrie deign to blog again.

This has been a shameless plug brought to you by The Commune.

Lori A. Basiewicz said...

I'm also told that you can see Pete at God in the Machine.



This has been another shameless plug, brought about by The Commune.

Carrie said...

Lori, that was just pitiful. LOL!!!

Rllgthunder said...

*leaves CarrPeeDiem/checks lock on door/strolls off towards The Commune*

Um...that isn't some type of Mod recruitment camp, is it?

Lori A. Basiewicz said...

I hope not. (RE: Mod Recruitment)

Sorry, Carrie. Forgive me? (RE: Being pitiful.)