Fun with voice recognition..

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Hello and I am now experimenting with voice recognition software as you can say there are slave wages appearing despite the fact that I’m wasted time training missive I have no idea how this is more useful than simply sitting here and-out homer so said that supposed with enough training this could be useful for economic woes fourteen however since I firmly sounds like all your face, along to us, suspension of these his law firm very much PS Johnny the desktop stop to think

Edited to provide something useful, such as This Handy Dandy Link!
(this link comes to you from a very mysterious and interesting source, i.e., my mommy.)

4 Angst(s):

Carrie said...

That was even weirder than your regular posts. Scary. :oP

Peter Damien said...

The last sentence was "PS, Johnny Depp is hot. Stop dictating." which it happily kept on dictating.

Thank goodness I have all this technology to make my life easier. I don't know how I managed with silly fountain pen and silly paper!

*stomps around*

san_remo_ave said...

what the heck???

How bizarre.

ohdawno said...

I used Via Voice software for awhile - some of the early "training" attempts were a lot like that post. It's hysterical. Two computer upgrades later I don't have the Via Voice on my laptop anymore - I kind of miss it, it's a great procrastination tool.