why im so sad

Monday, February 19, 2007

its cuz when i caem on carrie had posted poetry and i was like you know how mcuh i like poetry but she didnt let me do it she did it instead and it made me really mad liek that time my dad told me i couldnt get a two inch metal stud through my left eyeball and so iw etn to my room and lsitened to nirvana because KURT COBAINE UNDERSTANDS ME even though the governemnt killed him for being too real

anyway i just wante d ot say that if carrie wnats to do poetry thats FINE and i dont care she can do it all she wants u guys like her better anywayz and i dont care thats why i wear black and shave my head cuz i dun care

ill just be over hear in a bleak blackness of a bleak black hole which are words iw ould use when im writing storyes which im really good at and im going to get publisehd one day and make millions and be like hah ahah haha guys look at me now

im going to eat a galon of ice creem

5 Angst(s):

Carrie said...

It only counts if it's Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey.

Rllgthunder said...

Pete? Could you please be quiet while the rest of us enjoy Carrie's poetic musings.

(Go ahead, Carrie. Please continue.)

Carrie said...

THANK YOU!! See Pete?! At least SOMEBODY appreciates my talents! Harumpfh!

Peter Damien said...

You paid him! I know you did! I felt the fiver in his right pocket!











....I mean, I saw him put it there.

Carrie said...

How did you find ou...

Oh, wait, no, I didn't pay him for THIS!!