Get In Line... Or Do It Yourself... Or Piss Off.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

UGH. I get one call today from the person who is now in charge of the school's fundraiser (since I shirked my volunteer responsibility by getting my fun little job). "What do I do with this stuff?"

Ummmm... let's see...

1. Read the instructions.
2. Do what they say.

Then I get a note - "How soon are you sending the kids their pictures?" (School event, all the kids get their pictures taken and then we get them processed and give each kid a pic.)

1. When I get them done. Here's a clue: If your kid brings it home, it's done. If not... they're not done yet. K?
2. Or you could fricking do it yourself and get them sooner, K?

Geez.

Other than being barraged by idiocy, I'm in a pretty good mood. Except for being sorely disappointed that I haven't gotten my daily heavy breathing phone call from Rllg. *grin*

6 Angst(s):

Rllgthunder said...

Carrie, I've stopped calling since you've changed your answering machine to this:

If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly.

If you are codependent, please ask someone to press 2.

If you have multiple personalities, please press 3,4,5 and 6.

If you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want. Just stay on the line so we can trace the call.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press. No one will answer.

If you are delusional and occasionally hallucinate, please be aware that the thing you are holding to the side of your head is alive and is about to bite off your ear.

san_remo_ave said...

... because you were afraid the phone would bite off your ear?

;D

Peter Damien said...

Carrie,

Rllgthunder accidentally dialed my number and didn't want to waste his heavy breathing or the poetry he had written.

I've been trying to drink to forget all night. In the morning, I'm going to hang myself.

(I don't know how he got my fax number, or why he sent me those pictures of anatomy; that was NOT Mr. Potato Head...)

Sincerely,
Pete
(post-mortem)

Carrie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Rllg ~ This is why I love you so. :oD

Melissa ~ no, he was pissed because the voice never told him which button to push. All it ever tells him is "Get the knife" and "They're laughing at you. They're aaaaaaall laughing at you!"

Pete ~ That's just scary. I'm thinking "Mr. Potato Head" is a nickname. ROFL

Rllgthunder said...

Does this mean you won't like the box of toenail clippings I sent you, Pete. :(

Peter Damien said...

Only if they smell like parmesan and remind me of Melissa's shoes. Then I'm cool with 'em.