Quick note

Thursday, February 22, 2007

BBT Magazine has a new web-site online which is very impressive and cool and built by yours truly, so you'd better love it (because I failed to go to sleep last night in the process of building it).

www.bbtmagazine.com

Check it out.

My robot serial is going through weird formatting issues which changes how I have to write it. It's still going ahead, though, so that makes me happy. I should have the first 'issue' (which will be three episodes long) done in the next hour or so. Released sometime in May, I think.

I have some interesting ruminations to share, but no time to share them! So they'll have to wait for a day or two.

It's thirty degrees and sunny outside, and it feels like summer in my deluded mind. I have all the windows open. I'm going to die thinking it was summer but with pneumonia anyway. You just watch.

7 Angst(s):

Carrie said...

WTH? You didn't make it a link? Am I supposed to copy and paste? Or - heaven forbid - type it all in myself? Pffft. Like I have that kind of time.

Peter Damien said...

Hey, I haven't slept in a couple of days. Give me this much > < slack, huh? Sheesh. :)

Tori O. said...

LOL. If you both weren't already attached, I'd say you should be an old married couple

Carrie said...

We get that a lot. *grin* It's more fun having our torrid affair.








(We'll discuss my interpretations of "torrid" and "affair" later. LOL)

Tori O. said...

My husband and I bicker like an old married couple. We have for years.

But we've only been together 10 years, and I'm 25 while he turns 28 this year.

Peter Damien said...

My wife and I also bicker like an old married couple. My next-door-buddy and his girlfriend bicker like an old married couple too. Getting all four of us in a car is alot of fun. :)

I deny that a "torrid" "affair" with "Carrie" has been "had."

Rllgthunder said...

A tepid tryst?

A casual ca noodle?

A meandering meeting?

Be specific, Pete.